Learn about the interesting history of electricity, the leading causes of power surges, what happens when electrical arcing occurs, and what's ahead for energy-efficient lighting when you look at these links. You can also contact TAP and Sons Electric at (480) 507-2900 for additional information.
- Learn more about saving energy at home by using efficient light fixtures with the information on this page from EnergyStar.gov.
- Head to EarthEasy.com to learn how high-efficiency lighting can provide plenty of light while being eco-friendly.
- Learn more about the advent of LED lighting, which has been around for quite some time but is recently becoming popular, on EnergySavers.gov.
- Visit this article from PBS.org to learn more about how Nikola Tesla made innovations to types of lighting as far back as the late 1800s.
- Check out this article from HowStuffWorks.com to find out what causes power surges and how surge protectors can help prevent damage to your home and components.